- Manufacturer: Hospira
- Bottle of 30ml
- Multidose once started
- Preservation: between 20 ° C and 25 ° C (68 ° F – 77 ° F)
- Color: Clear, colorless
Bacteriostatic water for injection contains 0,9% benzyl alcohol as a bacteriostatic preservative. Benzyl alcohol stops the growth of most potentially contaminating bacteria.
Benzyl alcohol is not dangerous for humans. Naturally produced by several plants, benzyl alcohol is also commonly found in fruits, teas and essential oils like jasmine.
The average pH is 5,7 (4,5 to 7,0) and is safely packaged in a semi-rigid bottle specially made with an ethylene / propylene copolymer.
- Examine the appearance of the vial: make sure the sterile bacteriostatic water inside is clear and the seal is intact. The plastic part protects the entry area of the rubber needle.
- Wipe the needle inlet area with an antiseptic cloth. Wait until the alcohol is dry before continuing.
- Then, using a sterile syringe, remove the correct dose of sterile water from the vial and carefully inject it into the vial of HGH, Peptide, or EPO. Note: It is better to inject on the inner wall of the vial of HGH, Peptide or EPO, and not directly on the powder.
- After the first use of the bacteriostatic water, label the vial with the date and time to ensure the integrity of storage (25-28 days once opened). Keep between 20 and 25 degrees Celsius (68 to 77 degrees Fahrenheit).